Monday, August 10, 2009

Chunky Flower Jewelry

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to support the opening of the new store this past weekend. I appreciate it so much.

So... while the store was enjoying its first sales in the new spot, I was tinkering off in the background with some chunky jewelry. I've been wanting to make something with a more fun, casual chunky look for awhile now, so it was partly an indulgence for myself and fun to make. A few months ago while I was just bored and randomly twisting prims around (yes, I do that, lol) I ended up with a very cute shape that looked like a twisted flower with big round petals. I've been wanting to use it in something for ages and just kept getting distracted with other projects. But, I finally found a purpose for it (and a few ideas for future pieces as well) and I'm very happy with how it looks. And on that note... I introduce the Chunky Flower Jewelry Set (don't hate me for my super creative naming system...its top secret)!


The set includes necklace, earrings, and bracelet set on a sculpted leather cord, which sits beautifully on the neck, IMO. :)

Aaaaand now that I indulged myself with that, its back to my music jewelry. I still have a number of pieces partially finished that I'm hoping to get out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment