Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays :)

Well, I just haven't blogged in forever but I'm still kicking around. I am thinking of taking some serious time and learning to sculpt. While I'm proud of the fact that while many people have turned to sculpties, I can still bend and torture regular prims to my every whim (well...almost) there are just limitations to them that I can't get around...and I just have so many ideas in my head that would come off better as sculpted pieces. So, I'm really hoping to spend some time in Zbrush working on getting used to the UI and how to use it... free time being quite a commodity these days, it might take a bit, but I want to learn.

In the meantime I have put out a number of holiday items in my shop. They are slightly (very slightly, lol) updated versions of my holiday selections from last year, but I still think they look sweet and festive :) Sweet diamond wings angels, a Christmas Star, Vibrant Poinsettias, Christmas Trees and of course, my Snowflake collection, which seems to be a favorite still.



Thanks for looking and I wish you a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year 2010!

<3 Elphie

No comments:

Post a Comment