Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alcmene Set :)

Just a quick blog-up of a new jewelry set I introduced about 2 weeks ago (I told you I'm terrible about updating this thing >.> )

This was incredibly fun to make and ended up being a set that I am very proud of! The necklace started with.... nothing, no plan, no real idea of what I wanted. I just tinkered with different shapes until I started seeing it take shape in my mind and in less than an afternoon, there it was... and it was so pretty. I really love when that happens. When a design just happens almost by accident and actually really works.
So, without further ado (and to save you all on any more of my waxing poetic about creating and prettehs) I present, the "Alcmene" Jewelry Set. I named it such because it just had a wonderfully classic and timeless feel to it. Alcmene in Greek mythology was a human woman who, seduced by Zeus, became the mother of Hercules. I don't know why I liked that so much, but...there it is. :)

The set includes the necklace, matching earrings, and bracelet and is scripted for texture change, so that you can choose from a variety of metals and bead styles. Completely individualize any look.


The Alcmene set is available for purchase now at my shop in-world or on Xstreet. Hope to see you there.

In other news, I also have at least two more sets in the works and nearly ready for release very soon. I'd also like to broaden my selection of pieces for men, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment