Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flora

A LOT of hours and several all-nighters this weekend resulted in a stunningly gorgeous new jewelry set that I'm particularly proud of. Not only was every prim painstakingly placed by my own hand, I also acquired a new, very powerful and yet extremely low lag script which took some time to learn and utilize (but was oh so worth it). I'm especially excited because I really feel like this set fits my "brand" so well and highlights what I can do with my building right at this moment. I'm still in the infancy of learning to sculpt and hope to really take off with that very soon, too. So, without further ado.... Flora:



Named for the Roman Goddess of flowers, the Flora jewelry set is undeniably floral, delicate, and feminine.

Lovingly designed and intricate, this set includes the necklace, earrings, ring, and even a tiara fit for a fairy princess.



Scripted to change textures on touch with a very low lag script.
Textures change separately on the leaves, petals, metal, and beads allowing for limitless combinations.



Gem textures included (for both the leaf and petal prims): diamond, blue topaz, amethyst, citrine, emerald, aquamarine, sapphire, and ruby.
Bead textures: Pearl, Onyx, Silver, Gold, Antique Gold, Blue Agate, Carnelian (red), and Turquoise.
Metal textures: Gold, Antique Gold, Silver, Tarnished

With all these choices you can truly individualize this set to fit any taste or occasion. :)



The necklace has 2 attachment points to choose from (spine or chest)

You can purchase all the pieces of the Flora set separately or buy the complete set and save over 40%

Available now at my store in-world and on XstreetSL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment