Monday, July 27, 2009

A musical teaser




















Soooo, I got inspired to make some musically themed jewelry. So far I have about 8 pieces in the works but it may grow... these things have a mind of their own sometimes.

I finished the first piece of the first set a few days ago and decided to post a bit of a teaser here so you can see what is in store.

I am always amazed at what happens when I just tinker with no real objective in mind, and this lovely heart shaped out of an upturned treble clef and a bass clef surprised me and made me grin so much. It just looked so sweet.

I'm hoping to have the rest of the series finished before summer is over and I'm planning to release each set as it is completed in between the planning and building of my new store location. Stay tuned for the release of the Musical Heart Set soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment