Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Modern/Urban Stuffs

As I mentioned in my previous post, I also created some more modern/urban pieces. These were especially fun for me and a departure from my usual pretties, into a more rough and dark style. Most of it contains some type of heavy, industrial looking chain links and metals available in rusted versions and padlocks as well. I also was able to add several new necklaces for the men, which was good, because I keep intending to make more male jewelry and I always get distracted by the pretty stuff and never get to it. >.>

Some of the new items:



In the future, I'm planning for a few more items in this theme to add to my collection. I may even add some mens and ladies watches or other accessories, as well. I'm also open to suggestions for new ideas, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment