Friday, August 27, 2010

Ellie

Tonight I finished scripting and released the "Ellie" Waist Chain, which I made almost as an afterthought to a matching necklace and earrings set that I released a couple weeks ago. I'm really pleased with how all the "Ellie" pieces turned out, so I'll show them off a bit here, too. I think they show how my creating has improved in comparison to the first few belly chains I introduced nearly three years ago.

The jewelry is all touch scripted to change textures and be customized. They all include:
6 metals (gold, silver, copper, antique, brass, and tarnished),
12 beads (Pearl, Onyx, Silver, Gold, Jasper, Cat's Eye, Turquoise, Blue Agate, Carnelian, Jade, Brass, and Copper),
and 8 gems (Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Citrine, Aquamarine, Blue Topaz, and Amethyst).

The story behind the name is a bit silly, but I'll share it here, anyway. I was watching some old episodes of one of my favorite shows, "Chuck." In one of the episodes, the character Ellie, who is Chuck's sister, was wearing a necklace that was sort of similar. While my set actually turned out quite a bit different and I made it my own, it was initially inspired by her...
SO ... here is the "Ellie" series:



You can find Ellie at my store in-world, on Xstreet SL, or any of my in-world vendors located in various cities.

Have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment